Saturday, August 21, 2010

Good Morning San Francisco

Most of you already knew I landed in San Franc safe and sound via facebook not too long ago. Well, life has been a bless thus far. I can't really ask for more. I have this very nice and friendly auntie taking care of me while I'm here.

There are some interesting stuffs I would love to share: in the State, they have this carpool system whereby people can carpool with strangers to get to the city. Why would drivers want to fetch people they don't really know? Haha. Answer is they get to skip the traffic lanes and avoid the toll once they have more than 3 passangers in the car. Brilliant idea right?

Another place I visited today was the farmer's market. They are extremely cheap. And if you are just broke that day, you certainly can visit the market to get free samples and eat all you want. That's what I did today. Settled my lunch with food samples. Haha. And then they have a store, like a local mart, that solely sells their own brand's products. The red wine they produced, priced for 1.99USD only. Hard to imagine right? And they have free coffee for everyone. So the good plan is, go to grab something to eat in the market, get a coffee from the store, your lunch is settled. Haha. Pretty amazing.

No pictures taken yet because I forgot to bring my camera out for the past two days. Maybe tomorrow. Till then, bye and sweet dreams.

No comments: