Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Inception


I've been anticipating this movie ever since I knew about the production. I mean, let's face it, its Christopher Nolan. (Who doesn't?!) Fortunately, I was able to get myself 2 passes for the movie premiere tonight. I brought mama along because she said she's interested (kononnya) when she saw the big poster at the Dewan Pustaka junction.

So we arrived early for the show, fearing we can't get good seats.trust me, I know As I just renewed my membership last month, I didn't notice there was a mistake in my membership card and the workers mistook me as an 'expired' member. They asked me to renew my card if I wanted to get the tickets. Freaked out as I would, I was worried that they won't allow me to enter the cinema. ThankGod the workers were kind enough to let us in and deal with the issue later (tomorrow).

*fastforward* (Spoiler ahead!)

Then there was Leonardo, lying on the beach, getting slammed by some waves and waking him up..and the story went on with..OK, I don't wanna spoil that movie, all I can say is, its about dreams. Go and wiki about dream and almost everything you have there can be related to the movie. Hence, go and watch yourself and come back to comment here! I'm dying to have someone to chat about with.

Big shoutout to Joseph Gordon-Levitt + Marion Cottilard + Ellen Page: Great job and I love you!

2 comments:

TebuCullen a.k.a MeiHui said...

哈哈哈哈啊哈哈哈哈哈!
i think I noneed comment about this movie ler bah~~~
jiu shi nice ~~~

枫叶 said...

the 1st thing came from my mind b4 i watched tis was the quote from my mandarine teacher....dont ever wrote sth bout dream in ur essay....LOL
But after all...it was just nice...and the 1st impression for me after watching it was....he was still dreaming....but i couldnt understand the last part where his frens all were like stranger to him?(i assumed the smile from them were as though they were stranger-manner-smile)and the spinning thingy....which i understood when i wiki it...AKA suspense chehh...typical western movie~lol